Terms and conditions
Online store tallinndesignhouse.com’s owner is Tallinn Business Incubator Foundation (registration code 90009231), location Veerenni 24, Tallinn.
Validity of terms of sale
- Terms of sale apply between the buyer from the tallinndesignhouse.com online store (further referred to as Consumer) and entrepreneur Tallinn Business Incubator Foundation (further referred to as Online Store) purchasing goods and services.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relations arising from the purchase of products from the tallinndesignhouse.com online store are governed by the Law of Obligations Act in force in the Republic of Estonia (further reffered to as LOA), Consumer Protection Act (further referred to as CPA) and other legislation.
- The online store tallinndesignhouse.com reserves the right to make changes to the terms of sale. These changes will be reflected on the website.
- All prices in online store include 20% VAT.
- Prices are valid from the time the order is placed until the payment term of the placed order expires (3 days after ordering).
- If the order has been submitted before the terms of sale or prices have been changed, the conditions valid at the time of placing the order shall apply to the legal relations between Consumer and Online Store.
- The online store tallinndesignhouse.com reserves the right to make changes in sales prices. These changes will be reflected on the website.
Making a purchase
- Add the desired products to the cart.
- To place an order, first click on the “Place an order” link in the shopping cart.
- Next, choose whether you want to place the order as a one-time or regular customer (if the online store has such a distribution).
- Fill in the required fields on the ordering page, choose the method of delivery of products that suits you and click on the link “Order with payment obligation”. An invoice is then displayed on the screen, which you can pay conveniently via a bank link (Swedbank, SEB, Luminor and so on) or other payment solutions in banks as euro payments. Details for making a euro payment, including all applicable national taxes and surcharges, can be found on the invoice displayed after confirming the order.
- Fill in the fields on the data and order confirmation page carefully, because the fast and smooth delivery of the products you have purchased and the subsequent settlement of disputes and claims depend on the accuracy and correctness of the provided information.
- Orders placed in the online store are processed on workdays (for example Mon−Sat 10.00−18.00). If the order is submitted on a Friday after 2 PM, the order will be placed the following Monday.
Enactment of terms of sales
- With the contract of sale of goods, the online store tallinndesignhouse.com undertakes to hand over to Consumer the existing, manufactured or future goods acquired by the online store and enable the transfer of ownership to Consumer, and Consumer undertakes to pay tallinndesignhouse.com the amound indicated on the invoice submitted for the Goods and receive the Goods.
- Orders that have not been paid for will be canceled 3 days after the order is placed.
- The sales contract takes effect after the payment made by the Consumer is received in the bank account of the Online Store.
- After the sales contract takes effect, the online store completes the order and hands it over to the postal service provider of the Consumer’s choice for delivery.
- We offer Smart Post Parcel Dispensers and DPD couriers for delivery. Delivery time dependingly on 5-30 working days.
- The delivery terms indicated on the online store’s website are valid from the moment the order payment is received in the online store’s bank account.
- In order to deliver without delay, one must be diligent and true and valid data must be provided when entering the delivery data when placing the order.
- The online store tallinndesignhouse.com is not responsible for the delay in the delivery of the goods if the goods have been handed over to the postal service provider on time, but the delay in delivery is due to circumstances beyond the online store’s control.
The right to return products
- After receiving the order, consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the e-shop without giving a reason within 14 days.
- In order to use the 14-day right of return, the ordered goods may not be used otherwise than to verify the characteristics and functioning of the goods as permitted for testing in a physical store, ie the goods may be tested but not worn. For hygienic reasons, the right of withdrawal does not apply to laundry, swimming suits, face masks and cosmetics which are taken out of the package.
- In order to return the Goods, an application for withdrawal from the purchase of the Goods must be submitted, which will be sent to the buyer together with the Goods. The goods together with the return form must be returned no later than 14 days after receipt of the goods.
- The Consumer must return the goods within 14 days of submitting the application or provide proof that he/she has handed over the goods to the postal service provider within the aforementioned period.
- The customer does not have to return the goods through the postal service provider if the online store has agreed to pick up the goods itself.
- The online store tallinndesignhouse.com will refund the cost of the goods paid under the contract to the consumer immediately upon receipt of the withdrawal application, but not later than after 14 days. Transport costs are not reimbursed.
- The online store tallinndesignhouse.com is not liable for damages caused to the Customer or delay in delivery of the goods if the damage or delay in delivery of the goods is due to circumstances beyond the control of the online store.
Personal data and usage of personal data
- By entering data in the online store and with the corresponding confirmation, the Consumer grants the right to collect and process the Consumer’s personal data (name, contact telephone number, parcel delivery and/or home address, e-mail address) and to forward personal data to the postal service provider for delivery.
- The tallinndesignhouse.com online store has the right to use the Consumer’s residential or location address to transmit advertising and other information to the Consumer.
- The Consumer has the right at any time to prohibit the collection and use of his/hers personal data, unless this is necessary for the collection of a claim arising from the contract or for the delivery of the goods.
- The use of electronic personal data for direct mail only takes place if the Consumer has given his/her separate consent on the website.
- When paying for purchases with banks with encrypted data communication, the Consumer ensures the security of personal bank IDs and there is no access to them in the Online Store.
Procedure for submitting claims
- The tallinndesignhouse.com online store is responsible for non-compliance with the terms of the contract or defects in the goods sold to the Consumer, which appear within two years from the delivery of the goods to the Consumer.
- In the event of a defect, the consumer has the right to contact the online store tallinndesignhouse.com within two months at the latest, submitting an invoice on the basis of which the purchase of the goods was paid for.
- If there is a defect in the goods, please stop using the goods.
- The online store tallinndesignhouse.com and the Consumer shall agree on the repair or replacement of the defective goods. The cost of the repair is covered by the online store.
- The online store tallinndesignhouse.com is not responsible for any defects in the product due to the fault of the Consumer, which have arisen as a result of improper storage of the product or improper use.
- In case of non-compliance or defects of the product, please send a complaint to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the orderer, contact telephone number, order number and a detailed description of the non-compliance or defect of the product.
- A claim for non-conformity or defect of a product must be submitted within two months from the discovery of the non-conformity or defect of the product.
- All complaints will be reviewed and the Consumer will be contacted as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 days from the receipt of the complaint.
- The Consumer has the right to demand a reduction of the purchase price from tallinndesignhouse.com or termination of the contract and a refund for the goods, if the online store cannot repair or replace the goods, the repair or replacement fails, the online store has not eliminated the defect within a reasonable time, unjustified inconvenience has been caused to the Consumer.
The consumer’s right to apply to the Consumer Complaints Board
- If the Online Store has refused to resolve the Consumer’s complaint or the Consumer does not agree with the solution offered by the Online Store and finds that his/her rights have been violated or his/her interests have been violated, the Consumer may file a complaint through the Consumer Complaints Commission or to Court. The Consumer may lodge a complaint himself/herself or through a representative. The data of the Consumer Protection Commission are presented on the website of the Consumer Protection Board, to solve problems arising in the Member States of the European Union, contact the European Union Consumer Center.