1) After the entry into force of the contract of sale, the seller prepares the order and hands it over to the logistics partner for delivery.
2) When ordering online from the Tallinn Design House, the buyer can collect the goods from the flagship store Mon-Fri 10–18 at Rotermanni 14. In this case, the delivery fee will not apply. Ordered goods can be collected by presenting a document of identity (passport, driver’s license, ID card) and the order number during the opening hours of the flagship store. If the buyer does not collect the goods within 14 (fourteen) calendar days, the buyer shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the contract. The seller shall refund the purchase price of the orders including postal charges, within 30 (thirty) days to the same bank account from which the purchase was paid.
2) For delivering the order, the seller shall use Omniva and SmartPOST parcel terminals and Omniva courier. The delivery terms that can be applied to collect the order shall be displayed in the online store next to the delivery methods when formalizing the order. Depending on the destination, the time of delivery is 5–30 working days. The buyer shall be notified of the arrival of the goods to the parcel terminal by an SMS message which contains a unique locker code. Instructions on how to use the code and open the parcel locker can be found on the touch screen of the parcel terminal. If the buyer does not collect the goods from the parcel machine within 7 (seven) days, the buyer shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the contract. The seller shall refund the purchase price of the orders including postal charges, within 30 (thirty) days to the same bank account from which the purchase was paid.
3) The delivery times indicated in the online store are valid from the moment of receipt of the payment for the order on the bank account of the seller.
4) The seller shall not be liable for the delay in delivery of goods if the goods have been handed over to the logistics partner on time, but the delivery is delayed due to the buyer providing incorrect information.
Orders over €100 from the www.tallinndesignhouse.com online store are free of charge for delivery within Estonia.
|I will pick up the order from the flagship store in Rotermanni 14 in Tallinn||0€|
|Omniva parcel terminal, Estonia||4€|
|SmartPOST parcel terminal, Estonia||4€|
|Ominva courier, Estonia||6€|
|Omniva parcel terminal, Latvia||8€|
|Omniva parcel terminal, Lithuania||9€|
|SmartPOST parcel terminal, Finland||13€|
|Ominva courier, European Union||27€|
*customs duties may apply to the price in the country of destination.
*TDH’s international partners of transport are Omniva and DHL.
*Specify your transportation options to country of destination by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org